Hotmail presents the facility to mark any unwanted emails or contacts as junk mail. So many emails go directly in to the spam folder. However routinely, simply to mark an email or a contact as spam is just not enough. Any filtering method will not be a 100% effective and routinely junk mails can in finding their way to the inbox. Also, repeatedly person would not need emails from a particular contact person. As a consequence Hotmail supplies the facility to block such emails or contacts forever. Below it’s mentioned that easy methods to block a quantity on Hotmail.
- To begin with, login to the Hotmail account by entering the username and password.
- Look for the e mail from the sender which you need to block.
- Open the email.
- On the right corner of the email, look for the logo for “reply” and “down “arrow. Click on the down arrow.
- In the drop down list, search for block sender’s name.
- Click on it.
- It will ask to confirm. The message will say that emails from this sender will probably be considered as spam for future.
- Click on block.
After this, user will not receive emails from the blocked contact. User needs to obtain messages from that in future. For any other crisis involving blocking and unblocking of contacts and numbers, consumer can always consult with the knowledgeable and professionals executives of Hotmail customer service. User can both email them his predicaments and wait for the response or he can call on the Hotmail customer service phone number and may straight ask the technicians about the main issue. In every way, the service is available for 24*7 for 365 days. User can call any time and the technical executive will be there on the line to unravel the issues. The predominant challenge is the whole customer satisfaction and they’re wholly committed toward it.