Hotmail is one of the most advanced and emerge as the first choice of millions of users for sending and receiving emails. Hotmail is a free web based email service which is introduced first in 1996 by Microsoft. Hotmail provides many unique features due to which it is very reliable to use. Hotmail also provides an access to send video clips in their mail to anyone. You will able to send video clips via your Hotmail account. You can easily send important video clips to your desired recipient without any extra effort.
Since July 2010, Hotmail puts a limit on the size of files. However, Hotmail has released Hotmail Wave 4, an integration with SkyDrive allowing a complete of 200 files to be sent within an email with the limited size of files to 50 megabytes each. The size of the file is limited and you did not sent any file whose size is larger than 20 mb. Hotmail Support Number UK provides you the acknowledgement to send video clips in your email.
Here are the following some given measures which you must follow to send video clips in your email:
- At first, you may log in to your Hotmail account.
- Now click on “Mail” which is in the left pane then click on the option “New”.
- Enter the Address, input a subject to it and then start composing the text.
- Click on the “connect” that is positioned simply above the email composition textbox next to “Send” and “Save Draft”.
- A text input box will appear simply below the subject field together with a button marked “Browse”.
- Now enter the place of the video clip if you know it or simply click on “Browse” and locate the video file on your computer, camera or external drive.
- Keep remember that the size of video clip is limited to 20 megabytes.
- Now wait for the video clip to upload and click on “Send”.
- Larger files can take several minutes to add but you are free to work on something else whilst it is uploading.
- If your file is larger than 20 megabytes it’ll begin importing but you’ll shortly get hold of an errors message indicating your report size surpassed the 20 megabyte obstacle.
Therefore, you can easily send a video clip in your email. If you face any trouble in doing this process then you may contact to Hotmail Support Number 0800 098 8424 to get the instant support and best solution of your every problem at 24*7.