Hotmail is also known as MSN or Windows Live Mail. It is one of the most popular email services among the users. Hotmail always make sure that it provides such services that its users can enjoy Hotmail to fullest. Hotmail is also well aware about the fact that all its users are now using Hotmail on their phones and other hand held devices and thus now it offers an enhanced Hotmail application on mobile devices such as I phone. By following several easy steps one can now integrate and use Hotmail on their I phones.
For the iPhone users, Microsoft has enabled Exchange, Active Sync Support and it allows Hotmail to drive and sync Hotmail email and contacts to the iPhone. Now the users can add the Hotmail to the iPhone to watch the emails on both the services. It is really very helpful for the people who wish to contact Hotmail email account from their iPhone to send and receive messages. This facility will offer you with simple access to both inboxes directly from the Mail applications. If you find any difficulty in downloading the Hotmail from App Store then you can directly get assistance from Hotmail experts by calling them on a Hotmail Contact number.
Hotmail has an element of auto update of the contact address while composing the mail, and there is importing and exporting of contacts as CSV files and contact group. While composing the mail to anyone you can also use the features like rich text formatting, rich text name, virus scanning, spam filtering, numerous address features and rich text formatting.
The steps for setup Hotmail Email support to the iPhone:
- Open the setting section.
- Go to “Mail, Contacts, Calendar”
- Then select “Add Account”
- Now select “Microsoft Exchange”
- Enter your Hotmail email address into both username and email fields.
- You have to leave the domain empty
- Now enter the password and enter “Hotmail” in the description.
- Now go to “Next”
- You have to enter the server, enter“m.Hotmail.com” for the Server name, then goes to “Next”.
- The iPhone will now confirm that your Hotmail Support information is entered accurately, on the next screen you should enable Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
If you still find difficulties in doing this task, then you no need to worry, just call to Hotmail Support Number 0800 098 8424 and get your problem solved.